Turkmenistan & UZBEKISTAN for 11 days
In the morning transfer to Kunya-Urgench. On arrival, lunch and then rest time.
Start sightseeing tour with visiting: the founder mausoleum of Sufi sects "Kubra" Nadzhimetdin Kubra (XII-XIII centuries); the mausoleum of Mongolian princess Torebeg-Hanym (XII-XIV centuries); minaret Mamun (X-XI centuries); minaret Kutlug-Timur (XII-XIV c, the highest minaret in Central Asia - 67m height); mausoleum Kyrkmolla (II in BC - III A.D.); mausoleum Arslan II (the oldest building in the city - date of its bookmark is roughly estimated by XI century).
Moving to Dashoguz.and transfer to Turkmen – Uzbek Boarder Pass the boarder.
Hotels 2-3 Star
Hotels 3-4 Star
OR OTHER HOTELS OF THE SAME LEVEL
Prices are available by request. In the case of interest and further reservation, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotel accommodation;
- All entrance fees to the monuments and museums as specified in the program;
- Full transportation service and all transfers on vehicles with a/c
- Local guides in each city;
- Folk show with dinner in Bukhara;
- Visa support;
- Train tickets (in case of train journey).
- Air tickets for international and local flights;
- Fees for the use of photo and video cameras at the monuments;
- Meals (lunches and dinners);
- Visa fee;
- Turkmenistan migration tax.