Explore Turkmenistan for 11 days
Arrival in Ashgabat. Meeting with representative of our company. Transfer to hotel, check-in. Overnight at the hotel.
Transfer to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
Early departure for day trip to Yangikala Canyons via Balkan Mountains (100 km from Turkmenbashi). It's the most prized natural wonders of Turkmenistan. Here you can enjoy impressive views created by the vibrant pink, yellow, orange and red-colored rock formations.
Picnic lunch box in canyons. Return to Turkmenbashi.
21:00 depart Turkmenbashi by everning flight to Ashgabat
22:00 arrival in Ashgabat
Meeting, transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Meeting, transfer to Kunya Urgench, the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Once an important stronghold of the Achaemenid Empire, it once contained the city of Khoresm whose stunning ruins and amazing architecture draw visitors today.
06:30 depart Ashgabat by morning flight to Turkmenabat
07:10 arrival in Turkmenabat.
Full day transfer to Koyten (Kugitang). It's an unique natural region. Firstly it was created to protect the largest remaining Ibex populations in Central Asia. Visiting Kanar Baba sulphur spring. Overnight at base lodge in Koyten.
OR OTHER HOTELS OF THE SAME LEVEL
- Hotel accommodation;
- All entrance fees to the monuments and museums as specified in the program ;
- Full transportation service and all transfers on vehicles with a/c;
- Local guides in each city;
- Escort-guide for the entire tour if the group size is more than 5 people;
- Visa support (if necessary).
- Air tickets for international flights;
- Fees for the use of photo and video cameras at the monuments;
- Meals (lunches and dinners).