Tour itinerary: Khiva – Dashoguz – Ashgabat – Mary – Bukhara
Season: all the year round
Days: 3 | Nights: 2
This tour is the best option for those who travels in Uzbekistan by themselves and wants to visit Turkmenistan also. The program is intense and allows to visit the main tourist sites of Turkmenistan for only 3 days!
09:00 Come down to the hotel's lobby and meet with our driver & guide.
Morning arrival at border post.
Moving to Kunya-Urgench. Start sightseeing tour with visiting: the founder mausoleum of Sufi sects "Kubra" Nadzhimetdin Kubra (XII-XIII centuries); the mausoleum of Mongolian princess Torebeg-Hanym (XII-XIV centuries); minaret Mamun (X-XI centuries); minaret Kutlug-Timur (XII-XIV c, the highest minaret in Central Asia - 67 m height); mausoleum Kyrkmolla (II in BC - III A.D.); mausoleum Arslan II (the oldest building in the city - date of its bookmark is roughly estimated by XI century).
Start city tour with visits to Ertogrul Gazy Mosque, Independence Park with Monument of Independence (it's a 118 m column that consider the highest building in the country), Neutrality Arch - an unique composition that rotates slowly after the sun. Visiting National Museum, where you can see more than 166 unique exposition from Ancient Merv and Nisa.
A trip to ancient Nisa (18 km from Ashgabad) that is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit the ruins of the ancient city (the date of foundation of the I millennium BC - I millennium BC).
- Visa support (Letter of Invitation, State Registration, Travel Pass)
- Road transport in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation based on shared double hotel room, including breakfast
- English-speaking professional licensed local guides
- Entrance fees to sites mentioned in the program
- Bottled water 1,5 ltr pppd
- Porter services
- International flights;
- Turkmenistan tourist visa from 85+4 USD per person (subject to change; nationality dependent) and migration tax 10+4 USD per person (subject to change; nationality dependent);
- Photo/video fees (professional camera);
- Meals: Lunches and dinners; breakfast during night train trip/s;
- Personal travel/medical insurance, portage, tips, personal expenses, and other services not specified under “Tour Price Includes”
- Turkmenistan: tourist fee 2 USD per person per night (obligatory) charged in the hotels;
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.