08:30 transfer to the airport for morning flight to Dashoguz (50 min.).
Day trip to Kunya Urgench (UNESCO).
Visiting the founder mausoleum of Sufi sects:
- "Kubra" Nadzhimetdin Kubra (XII-XIII centuries) - (Shaykh Ab al-Jann b Ahmad ibn 'Umar) was a 13th-century Persian Sufi from Khwarezmia, the founder of the Kubrawiyya or Kibruyeh Sufi order, influential in the Ilkhanid and Timurid. His method, exemplary of a "golden age" of sufi metaphysics, was related to the Illuminism of Shahab al-Din Suhrawardi as well as to Rumi's Shams Tabrizi;
- The mausoleum of Mongolian princess Torebeg-Hanym (XII-XIV centuries);
- Independence Park - One of the main touristic attractions of Turkmenistan is the National Independence Park in Ashgabat. Ashgabat Park (Turkmen: Aşgabat seýilgähi) is among the oldest public parks[clarification needed] at the center of Ashgabat in Turkmenistan;
- Neutrality Arch;
- Ferris Wheel;
- Wedding Palace Viewpoint;
- Stairs of Health Park - 33-km long concrete stairway across the foothills of the Kopetdag Mountains, constructed on the orders of the first president of Turkmenistan in the early nineties;
- Turkmenbashi Mosque-Mausoleum - Eleven kilometers to the west of Ashgabat there stands the largest mosque in Central Asia and main mosque of Turkmenistan – The Turkmenbashi Ruhy Mosque;
- Ertogrul Ghazi Mosque - The Ertugrul Gazi Mosque is one of the most beautiful Muslim mosques of Turkmenistan. Like any other buildings, erected in Ashgabat during the period of independence, the mosque strikes with its size and rich decoration;
- Accommodation in standard twin- shared rooms a/c;
- Accommodation based on shared yurt (incl. sleeping mat, sleeping bag, and pillow);
- Meals: breakfast at hotels; camp-style breakfast and BBQ dinner in Darwaza camp;
- All transfers as per program by comfortable tourist class transport as per road conditions including transfers to- from airports, train stations, and borders;
- English speaking escorting guide in Turkmenistan and Iran;
- Single entry tickets to the sites, museums, mausoleums as per program;
- Tourist tax in the hotels per person;
- International flights;
- Turkmenistan tourist visa from 85+4 USD per person (subject to change; nationality dependent) and migration tax 10+4 USD per person (subject to change; nationality dependent);
- Photo/video fees (professional camera);
- Meals: Lunches and dinners; breakfast during night train trip/s;
- Personal travel/medical insurance, portage, tips, personal expenses, and other services not specified under “Tour Price Includes”
- Turkmenistan: tourist fee 2 USD per person per night (obligatory) charged in the hotels;
Check-in 14.00, checkout time 11.00. No early check in, late check out are included, unless indicated.
• Please note that the drivers do not speak English or can speak only basic English.
• All the changes in the basic itinerary, timing for transfers depending the international flights departure/arrival time are to be discussed and pre-agreed with Tour Operator
• Train tickets are booked/bought as per the actual schedule and train tickets availability. Please note that the train trip/s MIGHT be replaced for transfer/s by car depending on train tickets availability and trains schedule.